Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Americans Advocate Jihad As A Good Way To Lose Weight

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Americans Advocate Jihad As A Good Way To Lose Weight Empty
PostSubject: Americans Advocate Jihad As A Good Way To Lose Weight   Americans Advocate Jihad As A Good Way To Lose Weight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:35 pm

By mujahidblog

Americans Advocate Jihad As A Good Way To Lose Weight 6434f141

For those who cannot read the post, America is apparently so desperate to solve its obesity crisis that they have begun advocating Jihad as a good way to lose weight. I found out just recently that SurgicalWeightLoss.org is linking to my re-posting of Shaykh Anwar Al-Awlaki’s “44 Ways Of Supporting Jihad.” Specifically they seem to be advocating Jihad as a good way for men to lose weight and not women.

Just so the Americans know, the Mujahideen appreciate your enthusiasm, but they prefer new recruits that can actually reach their own feet to tie their own shoes. So squeeze those thighs American butterballs, then maybe you can join the Mujahideen.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1