Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Maasiji's - Miscelleneous

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maasiji
Innallaaha Ma'as Saabireen
Maasiji

Female Number of posts : 249
Religion : ISLAM
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Empty
PostSubject: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:00 pm

aswrwb

Title says it all.
Back to top Go down
Maasiji
Maasiji

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:46 pm

word هَـٰذَا which mean 'this'

وَبَشِّرِ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ ٱلصَّـٰلِحَـٰتِ أَنَّ لَهُمۡ جَنَّـٰتٍ۬ تَجۡرِى مِن تَحۡتِهَا ٱلۡأَنۡهَـٰرُ‌ۖ ڪُلَّمَا رُزِقُواْ مِنۡہَا مِن ثَمَرَةٍ۬ رِّزۡقً۬ا‌ۙ قَالُواْ هَـٰذَا ٱلَّذِى رُزِقۡنَا مِن قَبۡلُ‌ۖ وَأُتُواْ بِهِۦ مُتَشَـٰبِهً۬ا‌ۖ وَلَهُمۡ فِيهَآ أَزۡوَٲجٌ۬ مُّطَهَّرَةٌ۬‌ۖ وَهُمۡ فِيهَا خَـٰلِدُونَ

And give glad tidings (O Muhammad) unto those who believe and do good works; that theirs are Gardens underneath which rivers flow; as often as they are regaled with food of the fruit thereof, they say: this is what was given us aforetime; and it is given to them in resemblance. There for them are pure companions; there for ever they abide. [2:025}

Alhamdulillah i m soooooooooooo happy, atleast i can understand 1 word from Kalamullah. BIG achievement for me Allahu Akbar

but the spelling is wrong, no???
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 pm

masha Allah!

May Allah give us the understanding of the Qur'an! Ameen!
Back to top Go down
Maasiji
Maasiji

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:19 pm

urban rose wrote:
aww, mashaAllah, im sure you understand many other words without even realising too Smile love

dyu mean because of the fatha on top of the haa?

aww JazakAllahu khair

Alhamdulillah if the word is similar to urdu then sometimes it just click in my mind, like for e.g. sabr, maalik etc also i knw tht 'thumma' means then/again, but ths it.

yep tht is what i mean, y is it different?

Nisaa wrote:
masha Allah!

May Allah give us the understanding of the Qur'an! Ameen!

JazakAllahu khair

Ameen
Back to top Go down
Maasiji
Maasiji

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:30 pm

2nd word

word مَا....meaning 'what'

قَالُواْ مَا فِى بُطُونِ هَـٰذِهِ ٱلۡأَنۡعَـٰمِ خَالِصَةٌ۬ لِّذُڪُورِنَا وَمُحَرَّمٌ عَلَىٰٓ أَزۡوَٲجِنَا‌ۖ وَإِن يَكُن مَّيۡتَةً۬ فَهُمۡ فِيهِ شُرَڪَآءُ‌ۚ سَيَجۡزِيهِمۡ وَصۡفَهُمۡ‌ۚ إِنَّهُ ۥ حَڪِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ۬

They say: "What is in the wombs of such and such cattle is specially reserved (for food) for our men, and forbidden to our women; but if it is still-born, then all have shares therein. For their (false) attribution (of superstitions to Allah): He will soon punish them: for He is full of Wisdom and Knowledge [6:139]

مَا is also use for 'which'???
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 am

Quote :
but the spelling is wrong, no???

Yes it's wrong, there is no "kharaa zabar" on top of the dhaal.

Quote :
مَا is also use for 'which'???

Maa has many uses, you can read about it on tmr's blog: http://tmr123.wordpress.com/2008/08/12/multiple-meanings/
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
Maasiji
Maasiji

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:10 pm

^^no khara zabar isn't for dhaal, it's for haa.....which is correct, but the normal zabar on haa is incorrect.

JazakAllahu khair for the link, it is well confusing SubhanAllah
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:54 pm

What's a karaa zabr?

Can someone explain all these urdu words for these kinda things please? I'm always confused when someone says something like that at madrasah cause I don't even know what they're talking about. =o

I did learn it as a child but later on I learnt it all in Arabic so you see I forgot all the urdu words. =/
Back to top Go down
Maasiji
Maasiji

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:16 pm

yep them are urdu words for

harakaat:
fat'hah - zabar--- اَ
kasrah - zer--- اِ
dhammah - pesh--- اُ

tanween:
fat'hatain - do zabar--- اً
kasratain - do zer--- اٍ
dhammatain - do pesh--- اٌ

Huroofe maddah
Alif maqsurah - khara zabar>>> http://www.as-sidq.org/durusulQuran/images/k-alif.gif
Madda ya??? - khari zer >>> http://www.as-sidq.org/durusulQuran/images/u-alif.gif
Maddah waw - ulta pesh>>> http://www.as-sidq.org/durusulQuran/images/u-pesh.gif

sukoon - jazm>>> يْ

tashdeed is called same >>> بّ
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Quote :
^^no khara zabar isn't for dhaal, it's for haa.....which is correct, but the normal zabar on haa is incorrect.

I'm not saying it should be on the dhaal, i'm saying it should not be on the dhaal, because that's what you posted, or is it meant to be on the haa?
Back to top Go down
Maasiji
Maasiji

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:18 am

ya i understoood ur first post, and i just copy pasted the ayah from here>>> http://www.quranexplorer.com/Quran/Default.aspx , in the site it shows correct spelling in indo/pak script but it adds zabar (whihc is obviously wrong) on haa in usmani script

yep it is meant to be on haa, i aint asking abt it, i am asking abt the extra zabar on haa, u got it now??? Insha Allah
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Quote :
i am asking abt the extra zabar on haa, u got it now???

It is correct too, in the indopak script you'd write it with a kharaa zabar, in the event where a kharaa zabar does not exist, such as computers and those who use a different script, they will use an ordinary fathah.
Back to top Go down
Maasiji
Maasiji

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:26 pm

ok but u cant write both, ya???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:13 pm

No you cannot write both at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Maasiji
Maasiji

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:00 pm

i was reading tafsir of surah yusuf and in there, the word used for star is 'kawkaban' and not 'najmun'???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maasiji's - Miscelleneous   Maasiji's - Miscelleneous Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maasiji's - Miscelleneous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darul Ilm :: Languages :: Arabic-
Jump to: