Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Uthman ibn Abee Hamza

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Uthman ibn Abee Hamza Empty
PostSubject: Uthman ibn Abee Hamza   Uthman ibn Abee Hamza Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:24 pm

aswrwb

This is the son of Abu Hamza reciting Surah al-Haaqqah in Warsh 'an Naafi', he leads the prayers sometimes in Masjid al-Noor in Acton.

Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Uthman ibn Abee Hamza   Uthman ibn Abee Hamza Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:48 am

JazakAllahu khair

Does he have any other recitations on youtube?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uthman ibn Abee Hamza   Uthman ibn Abee Hamza Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uthman ibn Abee Hamza   Uthman ibn Abee Hamza Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:02 pm

Wa iyyaki, just for information, he made a mistake in surah al-Ahzab, he left out 'wa al-qaaniteena wa al-qaanitaat', take note insha' Allah
Back to top Go down
-Fady-

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Uthman ibn Abee Hamza   Uthman ibn Abee Hamza Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:33 pm

I always wanted to learn a bit of warsh qira'ah...

JazakAllahu khair for this
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Uthman ibn Abee Hamza   Uthman ibn Abee Hamza Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:37 pm

http://www.salafimedia.com/index.php/media/quran-recitiations/1204-taraweeh-prayer-uthman-mustapha-kamal-bin-abu-hamza-al-masri

Same person isn't it? Someone posted it on ummah, and he's recitation is so beautiful masha Allah. Warsh sounds so good! Hafs too, but wow.. yeah. (them are only two I've listened to! =P) Have a listen.

Warsh sounds so hard though.. is hafs the easiest mode to recite it? Oh and someone said closest to the sunnah is warsh.. =o I dunno what that meant, so like if this is a stupid question, what mode did rasoolAllah Sallallahu alayhi wa recite in? And like how did all these get revealed.. because people of different dialects started accepting Islam right, and then they found it hard to recite, so I get that bit but.. explain someone, please?

JazakAllahu khair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uthman ibn Abee Hamza   Uthman ibn Abee Hamza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uthman ibn Abee Hamza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darul Ilm :: Multimedia Section :: Qur'an Recitals-
Jump to: