Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Arab League calls for Arab troops in Somalia

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arab League calls for Arab troops in Somalia Empty
PostSubject: Arab League calls for Arab troops in Somalia   Arab League calls for Arab troops in Somalia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Arab League Secretary General, Amr Moussa, has demanded the dispatch of more troops to the Somali capital Mogadishu by Arab states.

The additional troops are needed to help the African Union (AU) troops who are fighting rebels in the war-torn country.

Mussa said that Arab troops will bring back law and order to Somalia due to their neutrality, a Press TV correspondent reported.

Meanwhile, al-Shabaab militant group leader, Abu Zubeyr, described Somaliland Administration leaders as non-Muslims and vowed to attack vowed to attack them

Source
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arab League calls for Arab troops in Somalia   Arab League calls for Arab troops in Somalia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Authobillahi min al shaytan ilrajeen! What has the world come to! Akhi when did this happen? Subhan'Allah our ummah has gone this low. May Allah (swt) guide them or destroy them. This is terrible!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arab League calls for Arab troops in Somalia   Arab League calls for Arab troops in Somalia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:32 pm

This happened yesterday. My analysis on the situation; the kuffaar fear that if Somalia becomes an Islamic state it will become a safe haven for "terrorists" like the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan before 2001. Also, the Shabaab have promised to continue their Jihad until they reach Bayt al-Maqdis, this means that they will have to go through the sold out Arab states, the closest ones being Yemen & Egypt if they want to reach Palestine. Thus these puppets want to protect their thrones and send in their troops (with the blessings of the West).

But let this not come as a surprise, the Arab gov. have been fighting Islam for long, not to forget all the members of the league consist of puppets such as, Hosni no-Mubarak, AbdDollar of Saudi, AbdDollar of Jordan,Ali AbdDollar of Yemen etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arab League calls for Arab troops in Somalia   Arab League calls for Arab troops in Somalia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:15 pm

I know & I agree with your analysis. The fact that they're sending troops gave me a whiplash. Ugh I'm just so angry! This will really separate the Muslims in Arabi (which will hopefully wake them up) this is a BIG move they're making. I know the tagut govt' has always been fighting Islam but now they're pysically doing it! Subhana'Allah this is gonna be HUGE! Hmm do you think this will cause some of our brother in the Arabian penn to rebel & fight the govt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arab League calls for Arab troops in Somalia   Arab League calls for Arab troops in Somalia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arab League calls for Arab troops in Somalia
Page 1 of 1