Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Ahmed the Repenter - Bilal Assad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ahmed the Repenter - Bilal Assad Empty
PostSubject: Ahmed the Repenter - Bilal Assad   Ahmed the Repenter - Bilal Assad Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:06 am

aswrwb,

Ahmed the Repenter

Ahmed the Repenter - Bilal Assad Ahmadtherepenter

The speaker [Bilal Assad] commences the lecture by explaining the importance of repenting to Allah without despairing from His Mercy and forgiveness. The main topic of this talk is about the recent unforgetfull true story of a man called Ahmad, who struggled to live a normal life after committing a major sin. The speaker takes us on a rollacaster ride with Ahmad on his quest for forgiveness, sharing with us his joy and sadness and details
the lessons that can be learnt from this emotional, heartbreaking story
and how losing our great companion, Eemaan
can be detrimental and cause us to take the path of destruction sad love beautiful lecture subhan'Allah, its never too late to turn back to Allah love indeed He is Oft forgiving most Merciful love Allahu Akbar!

Watch the Video, or Download the Audio insha'Allah Smile

PART I

PART II

PART III

PART IIII

| Download | (AUDIO)

Back to top Go down
-Fady-

Male Number of posts : 453
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Ahmed the Repenter - Bilal Assad   Ahmed the Repenter - Bilal Assad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:00 pm

yup this is wonderful mashAllah! JazakAllahu khair

i heard this story in one of his Friday lectures here in Melbourne!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahmed the Repenter - Bilal Assad   Ahmed the Repenter - Bilal Assad Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:29 pm

JazakAllahu khair this is awesome!!

-Fady- wrote:
yup this is wonderful mashAllah! JazakAllahu khair

i heard this story in one of his Friday lectures here in Melbourne!

Lucky you! mashaALLAH Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Umm Faares
Umm Faares

Female Number of posts : 41
Religion : Islaam
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ahmed the Repenter - Bilal Assad   Ahmed the Repenter - Bilal Assad Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:30 am

TabaarakAllah,this is an AMAZING lecture.I listened to it in the early hours of this morning before Salaat Al Fajr.It brought tears to my eyes and caused my heartbeat to race..
Allah 'Azza Wa Jal..Huwa Al Ghafoor Ar-Raheem..SubhanAllah,the Mercy of Allah is beyond our scope of imagination..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahmed the Repenter - Bilal Assad   Ahmed the Repenter - Bilal Assad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahmed the Repenter - Bilal Assad
Page 1 of 1