Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

She doesn't beleive in God

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Al Qadr
Princess Super Mod
Al Qadr

Female Number of posts : 1129
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-03

She doesn't beleive in God Empty
PostSubject: She doesn't beleive in God   She doesn't beleive in God Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:01 pm

I was telling one of my colleagues about ramadhan... then she started talking about religion and how she doesn't have a religion but if she had to pray it would be to Jesus not god.

I didn't know what to say to that, was quite shocked.

What can I do? Should I see if I can find those little dawah booklets about Jesus in Islam?
Back to top Go down
http://www.me-ate-all-the-cake/fatty.com

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't beleive in God   She doesn't beleive in God Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Why would another human being deserve to be worshipped by you?

Quote :
Should I see if I can find those little dawah booklets about Jesus in Islam?

You'll have to make sure she reads it, some people tell you they'll read but just procastinate and then forget about it.

You know, Allah has in many verses of the Qur'an refuted the Christians, Jews, Polytheists etc. but our scholars have said Allah only used two verses to refute the whole conecpt of Atheism.

[Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators? ]
[Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, they have no firm belief. ]
(Surah at-Tur, 35-36)

According to brother Kamal el-Mekki atheist are the easiest to give da'wah to, because they have nothing to stand, nothing to be backed up by.

I'm not good at giving adivce.... dunno just my two cents....

Keep giving da'wah...
Back to top Go down
Al Qadr
Princess Super Mod
Al Qadr

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't beleive in God   She doesn't beleive in God Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Quote :

scratch
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

Male Number of posts : 1423
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't beleive in God   She doesn't beleive in God Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:47 pm

He is referring to Isa(as)
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't beleive in God   She doesn't beleive in God Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:54 pm

Al Qadr wrote:
Quote :

scratch

Not by you personally tongue but it's a good question, why would you worship another mortal? They have their limitations same as you, it brings no benefit.

Why would she say that anyway, does that mean she believes that Isa AS is God (astaghfirullah) or that she wants to worship a human?

If it is the former, ask her how he AS could have been deceived by mere mortals? And killed? laa hawla wa laa quw

If it's the latter...ask her why she'd want to worship the creation instead of the Creator? If she actually starts to answer that one you can bust her on how she acknowledges that there is a creator, if she agrees that Isa AS is the creation. You could take those two arguments in circles Laughing

Anywhoo my dawah giving skills are shoddy, yup seek out some dawah books, encourage her to do some research herself or nudge her in the direction of someone more knowledgeable if you have some difficulty.

And remember surah Al-Ikhlas (112)

Say 'He is Allah, The One and Only.
Allah. the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none like unto Him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't beleive in God   She doesn't beleive in God Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:58 pm

Quote :
Not by you personally but it's a good question, why would you worship another mortal? They have their limitations same as you, it brings no benefit.

Yeh, what she said....I'm no good at explaining stuff...
Quote :

If it is the former, ask her how he AS could have been deceived by mere mortals? And killed?

But we don't believe he was killed.....
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't beleive in God   She doesn't beleive in God Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:01 pm

I know, but the Christians believe that right? He AS died for their sins and whatnot? If he AS truly was God in their thoughts wouldn't they see how preposterous that notion is?

Last edited by Noorayn on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't beleive in God   She doesn't beleive in God Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:03 pm

But she isn't Christian....?

Or maybe she is convinced the way Christians believe in him ('alayhi assalaam).....?
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't beleive in God   She doesn't beleive in God Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:06 pm

I'm just going on the second part of Al-Q's post there, that if she did pray to someone....

Quote :
but if she had to pray it would be to Jesus (AS) not God.

If I've said anything wrong here may Allah SWT forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Al Qadr
Princess Super Mod
Al Qadr

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't beleive in God   She doesn't beleive in God Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:13 pm

She said she is not christian. not religious, wouldnt pray to god but if she had to it would be to Jesus/Isa (as)

She said her family don't go church but they celebrate xmas and she likes churches she just aint religious :s

sad

JazakAllahu khair for replies.

Don't know how to say it to her nervous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She doesn't beleive in God   She doesn't beleive in God Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She doesn't beleive in God
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darul Ilm :: Learn About Islam :: Learn About Islam-
Jump to: