Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ahmetsecer

Male Number of posts : 76
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2009-03-11

An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Empty
PostSubject: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 pm

An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Adnan_Oktar_Nisan_2007_05

http://en.harunyahya.tv/videoDetail/Lang/4/Product/14800/AN_INTERVIEW_WITH_MR._ADNAN_OKTAR_BY_JOEL_RICHARDSON_(JUNE_22,_2009)

Mr.Adnan Oktar, in his interview by Joel Richardson has answered various questions regarding the Islamic view on the Prophet Jesus (as), Christianity, the People of the Book and also regarding the events that will take place in the End Times.

“Hazrat Mahdi (as) is a person who will appear before the return of the Prophet Jesus, who will unite Muslims in the Islamic world, whose aim is love, who will take affection and compassion as basis, who seeks to eradicate all weapons from the world, who will disarm the world, who will eliminate all weapons from the world and build peace and brotherhood.”
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

Male Number of posts : 1423
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Eliminate all weapons and build peace and brotherhood? That's not true. Isa(as) will continue Jihad and he will not accept Jizyah from the disbelievers and he will inshAllah conquer the entire planet. And you think Imam Mahdi will establish "brotherhood" with the disbelievers? Does Harun Yahya have proof for what he claims? Proof from the quran or sunnah that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Quote :
Does Harun Yahya have proof for what he claims? Proof from the quran or sunnah that is.

Harun Yahya or Adnan Okhtar..... lol!

Dude never mind Mr.Okhtar he's just lost it....
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Ummah.com has interview QandA session with Harun Yahya!

This Saturday, ummah radio.

I dunno if I'll be listening I dunno much about him.. nor have I read any of his things.

Here's link: clicky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Quote :
He is pursuing an intellectual struggle against radicalism, extremism
and terrorism, and proposes Turkey as a bridge of peace between East
and West.

'Nuff said.....
Quote :

the 9/11 terrorists 'were in reality Darwinists'.”

Right, right.....And I'm the tooth fairy....

Quote :
He has the ideal of establishing an Islamic Union in which all Muslim
countries can unite spiritually and Turkey can serve as a role model
and spiritual leader
. He believes that the Turkish Islamic Union is the
only solution for the Palestinian problem
. And with the establishment
of an Islamic Union, European countries, USA as well as Armenia, Israel
and Russia will feel more comfortable and secure.

Beautiful words....

Quote :
He openly states that in Islam, there is no place for violence or
suicide bombings, opression or hatred. He explains in his book "“Islam
Denounces Terrorism”" that Allah has forbidden terrorism and violence,
and condemned those who commit such deeds. The terrorism, that is so
preoccupying the world at present, is the work of ignorant and
fanatical people, completely estranged from Qur'anic morality, and who
have absolutely nothing to do with religion. Islam and Qur'anic
morality are solutions to the source of terrorism, not supporters of it.

Well, Mr. Oktar should read the Qur'an again....
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Nisaa wrote:
Ummah.com has interview QandA session with Harun Yahya!

This Saturday, ummah radio.

I dunno if I'll be listening I dunno much about him.. nor have I read any of his things.

Here's link: clicky

Dont take your Islamic knowledge from him.
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Ibn As-Sahaaba wrote:

Right, right.....And I'm the tooth fairy....

lol..
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:19 pm

The repeat is on tonight, 9.15 PM UK time. It was quite interesting, the interview was conducted by AbuMubarak and he did very well masha Allah.

Tune in thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:23 pm

^^Don't tell me you agree with Harun yahya? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Brother nobody said that I did.

It was an interview plain and simple, alot of people disagree with him and wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:41 pm

I was just asking.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:44 pm

Irie Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:16 pm

A brother (ahaneefah) told me that he believes

* That Allah is physically with us, he even went onto say that Allah is in an atom!!!
* He believes that Imam Mahdi is coming in 10 years (in Turkey) and Isa will come in 20 years.
* Peace with Christian and Jews etc. etc. etc.

I don't think I'll get a chance....It will be available for download I guess?
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:47 pm

I don't know, I'll ask on ummah because it's just a replay tonight. Sajid did say that they were going to stick it up on Harun Yahya's official website or something similar whatever that may be....
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:09 am

Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Ibn As-Sahaaba wrote:
A brother (ahaneefah) told me that he believes

* That Allah is physically with us, he even went onto say that Allah is in an atom!!!
* He believes that Imam Mahdi is coming in 10 years (in Turkey) and Isa will come in 20 years.
* Peace with Christian and Jews etc. etc. etc.

I don't think I'll get a chance....It will be available for download I guess?

what blasphemy.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:03 pm

THE DJINNS WILL BE AROUND IN THE TIME OF HAZRAT MAHDI JUST LIKE PROPHET SULAYMAN (AS)
(From the interview on Dem TV, October 23rd, 2009)

PRESENTER-I: Establishing communication with other beings…

ADNAN OKTAR: For example, I learn things directly from the djinn. Or I have. I am saying this to you for the first time.

PRESENTER-II: How?

ADNAN OKTAR: Like this, for instance. There was an incident, a criminal incident. The djinn told me the accused were in Polonezkoy. And we told the police. The police said that was right. They were there, in Polonezkoy.

PRESENTER-I: Was that Polonezkoy matter a case concerned with Ergenekon?

ADNAN OKTAR: No, it was something else. And the djinn said they had gone to Erenkoy at that moment. And that was true.

PRESENTER-II: Did someone tell you that?

ADNAN OKTAR: A djinn?

PRESENTER-II: I mean did a djinn tell you?

ADNAN OKTAR: No, not to me directly. I have a technique I use, but I can’t tell you.

ADNAN OKTAR: America uses the djinn, the CIA uses them.

ADNAN OKTAR: All intelligence services use djinn. Djinn are not such a secret matter. It was the djinn that caused the huge growth in technology in the time of the Prophet Sulayman (as). Djinn are hugely knowledgeable. A huge technology grew up in the time of the Prophet Sulayman (as). An astonishing technology. Thanks to the djinn.

ADNAN OKTAR: Do the djinn threaten me? No, they respect me. No question of that.

PRESENTER: How do the djinn contact you?

ADNAN OKTAR: I cannot reveal that secret. But I am not alone. I have a team involved in it.

http://tr1.harunyahya.com/Detail/T/EDCRFV/productId/19065/THE_DJINNS_WILL_BE_AROUND_IN_THE_TIME_OF_HAZRAT_MAHDI_JUST_LIKE_PROPHET_SULAYMAN_(AS
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 pm

LOL...so he communicates with Jinn.... A'oothuibillah....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009)   An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Joel Richardson (June 22, 2009) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darul Ilm :: Multimedia Section :: Islamic Videos-
Jump to: