Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Dua For the Night of Qadr (Power)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
يحي
يحي

Male Number of posts : 141
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Dua For the Night of Qadr (Power) Empty
PostSubject: Dua For the Night of Qadr (Power)   Dua For the Night of Qadr (Power) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:06 am

"O Allah, you are the Most Forgiving, and One who loves forgiving, therefore forgive me". (Tirmidhi)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanzil-islam.furom-tion.net

PostSubject: Re: Dua For the Night of Qadr (Power)   Dua For the Night of Qadr (Power) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:04 pm

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Al Qadr
Princess Super Mod
Al Qadr

Female Number of posts : 1129
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Dua For the Night of Qadr (Power)   Dua For the Night of Qadr (Power) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:26 pm

JazakAllahu khair

Same thing I got from email:

Supplication during the Night of Decree

It is recommended to supplicate often during all times, especially during the month of Ramadan, in the last ten nights, and during the odd nights of it even more so. It is recommended that one say the following supplication a lot: ‘O Allah! Verily, You are the Oft-Pardoning, You love to pardon, so pardon me.” This is due to what Imam Ahmad recorded from `A’ishah, that she said:

‘O Messenger of Allah! If I find the Night of Al-Qadr what should I say” He replied:

[Allaahumma Innaka Afuwwun Tuhibbul Afwa Fa'fu Annee]

(Say: ‘O Allah! Verily, You are the Oft-Pardoning, You love to pardon, so pardon me.”)

At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasa’i and Ibn Majah have all recorded this Hadith. At-Tirmidhi said, ‘This Hadith is Hasan Sahih.”

Al-Hakim recorded it in his Mustadrak (with a different chain of narration) and he said that it is authentic according to the criteria of the two Shaykhs (Al-Bukhari and Muslim).

An-Nasa’i also recorded it. This is the end of the Tafsir of Surah Laylat Al-Qadr, and all praise and blessings are due to Allah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.me-ate-all-the-cake/fatty.com

PostSubject: Re: Dua For the Night of Qadr (Power)   Dua For the Night of Qadr (Power) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:15 pm

jazakAllahu khayr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dua For the Night of Qadr (Power)   Dua For the Night of Qadr (Power) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dua For the Night of Qadr (Power)
Page 1 of 1