Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

the two festival eids by Sahih al Bukhari

Go down 
AuthorMessage
يحي
يحي

Male Number of posts : 141
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2009-07-18

the two festival eids by  Sahih al Bukhari Empty
PostSubject: the two festival eids by Sahih al Bukhari   the two festival eids by  Sahih al Bukhari Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:31 am

Narrated Aisha: Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) came to my house while two girls were singing beside me the songs of Buath (a story about the war between the two tribes of the Ansar, the Khazraj and the Aus, before Islam). The Prophet (p.b.u.h) lay down and turned his face to the other side. Then Abu Bakr came and spoke to me harshly saying, "Musical instruments of Satan near the Prophet (p.b.u.h) ?" Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) turned his face towards him and said, "Leave them." When Abu Bakr became inattentive, I signalled to those girls to go out and they left. It was the day of 'Id, and the Black people were playing with shields and spears; so either I requested the Prophet (p.b.u.h) or he asked me whether I would like to see the display. I replied in the affirmative. Then the Prophet (p.b.u.h) made me stand behind him and my cheek was touching his cheek and he was saying, "Carry on! O Bani Arfida," till I got tired. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) asked me, "Are you satisfied (Is that sufficient for you)?" I replied in the affirmative and he told me to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanzil-islam.furom-tion.net

the two festival eids by  Sahih al Bukhari Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two festival eids by Sahih al Bukhari   the two festival eids by  Sahih al Bukhari Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:06 pm

jazakAllahu khayr
Back to top Go down

the two festival eids by Sahih al Bukhari
Page 1 of 1