Darul Ilm

Darul Ilm

HomePortalFAQRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Share | 

Prophet muhammed PBUH Hadith (in Arabic and English)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
يحي

Male Number of posts : 141
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Prophet muhammed PBUH Hadith (in Arabic and English)   Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:43 am

aswrwb

On the authority of Zayd ibn Khalid al-Juhaniyy (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:

The Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) led the morning prayer for us at al-Hudaybiyah following rainfall during the night. When the Prophet (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) finished, he faced the people and said to them: "Do you know what your Lord has said?" They said: "Allah and his Messenger know best." He said: "'This morning one of my servants became a believer in Me and one a disbeliever. As for him who said: 'We have been given rain by virtue of Allah and His mercy,' that one is a believer in Me, a disbeliever in the stars (2); and as for him who said: 'We have been given rain by such-and-such a star,' that one is a disbeliever in Me, a believer in the stars.'"

(2) The pre-Islamic Arabs believed that rain was brought about by the movement of stars. This Hadith draws attention to the fact that whatever be the direct cause of such natural phenomena as rain, it is Allah the Almighty who is the Disposer of all things.

[Bukhari (also by Malik and an-Nasa'i).]

عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ خَالِدٍ الْجُهَنِيِّ، رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ:
"صَلَّى لَنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صَلَاةَ الصُّبْحِ بِالْحُدَيْبِيَةِ، عَلَى إِثْرِ سَمَاءٍ (1) كَانَتْ مِنْ اللَّيْلَةِ، فَلَمَّا انْصَرَفَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أَقْبَلَ عَلَى النَّاسِ، فَقَالَ لَهُمْ: "هَلْ تَدْرُونَ مَاذَا قَالَ رَبُّكُمْ؟ قَالُوا: اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَعْلَمُ، قَالَ: أَصْبَحَ مِنْ عِبَادِي مُؤْمِنٌ بِي وَكَافِرٌ، فَأَمَّا مَنْ قَالَ: مُطِرْنَا بِفَضْلِ اللَّهِ وَرَحْمَتِهِ، فَذَلِكَ مُؤْمِنٌ بِي، كَافِرٌ بِالْكَوْكَبِ، وَأَمَّا مَنْ قَالَ: مُطِرْنَا بِنَوْءِ(1) كَذَا وَكَذَا، فَذَلِكَ كَافِرٌ بِي، مُؤْمِنٌ بِالْكَوْكَبِ"

رواه البخاري (وكذلك مالك والنسائي
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanzil-islam.furom-tion.net

Prophet muhammed PBUH Hadith (in Arabic and English)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1