Darul Ilm

Darul Ilm

HomePortalFAQRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Share | 

Mounting Means of Transportation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)

Male Number of posts : 3564
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Mounting Means of Transportation   Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Ali bin Rabee`ata said: I witnessed Ali bin Abi Tăib when he was given a beast of burden to mount, just when he put his foot in the mount he said: In the name of Allah [ Bismillahi ], then when he had ascended upon its back, he said: All praise be to Allah [ Al-hamdu lil-lăh ], then he said: Subhănal-lathee sakh-khara lană hăthă wa mă kunnă lahu muqrineena. Wa'innă 'lă rabbină lamunqaliboona. Then he said Al-hamdu lil-lăhi 3 times, then he said: 'Allăhu 'akbaru, 3 times, then he said: Subhănaka 'allăhumma 'inne thalamtu nafsee, faghfirlee, fa'innahu lă yaghfiruth-thunooba 'illă 'anta… Glory be to Him who has availed this to our use, for we were not bound to it. And to our Lord surely we will be returning.

Then he smiled, so he was asked: O' Commander of the faithful! Why did you smile? He said: I saw the Prophet do as I have done, then he smiled, so I asked him: O' Messenger of Allah! Why do you smile? He said "Your Lord Glorified and Exalted is He, admires when one of His bondservants says: Lord forgive me my sins, he knows that no one else forgives sins besides Me [Allah]".

“There is no worse calamity for knowledge and its people than when outsiders intrude. They are ignorant, but presume to know. They cause trouble yet think that they are helping.” - Imam Ibn Hazm Rahimahullah

Back to top Go down
http://darulilm.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1